Saturday, November 19, 2011

A new beginning...

So after a lot of consideration, thinking and wondering about all my endless possibilities I thought to myself....why not????.... I'm talking about why not create a blog so I can write and show all my viewers about my life and my adventures and experiences I go through....

I have watched hundreds of videos of beauty gurus and they have all totally inspired me and now I am a true believer of anything is possible with a bit of hardwork, time and dedication...ohhh and of course how can I forget...money...LOL You do of course have to be willing to spend a tiny amount of money for all those luxuries us ladies like to purchase.

So my first post is just an introduction about what this blog is going to be about and I hope that everyone will check out my Youtube channel and click on my first video at the bottom of this page and also please don't forget to SUBSCRIBE to my Youtube channel!!!!

A little about myself is that my name is Ayesha pronounced (A just as the letter sounds and then -sha, Ayesha) I was born and raised in Australia and moved to The United States in December 2008. I am happily married and am also an only child. My Mother is Filipino and my Father is Australian = making me a, Mestiza (us filipina's like to use Mestiza as a description of a filipina mixed with another nationality). I moved to Las Vegas to live with my husband who is American (dont worry you'll see him in some of my video's and some of my photos, he's going to be my right hand man in this journey of creating videos and blogs)

I am thinking about posting about my nail polish collection and all my bottles of polish as my next blog. Let me know of any ideas you have for me and any questions you may have, feel free to send me an email.

Stay gorjuz ladies....signing off for now Ayesha

No comments:

Post a Comment