Sunday, April 7, 2013

Influenster Sugar 'n Spice Voxbox 2013

hey everyone, I know it's been a while since I have done a blog. But I was lucky enough to receive yet another Voxbox from Influenster. This site is amazing. I have been lucky enough to recieve 3 boxes now and have been happy and pleased with all of these products that I have received. Most recently I received the biggest box I have had. It was filled with products from great companies with great products.



I have been lucky to test all the products and they are all amazing. I personally love the Dickinson's witch hazel wipes. They are great and have helped my skin. The Colgate products are all amazing! And hey who doesnt love a new toothbrush! hhehehe :)

Here are pics of all the products I was able to test.





 
 
I hope everyone will go to the website and check out Influenster. They have great products and reviews. www.influenster.com 


Once again, thanks for reading everyone. Have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment